After you generate a record, you can modify or update the information it contains. Use the following procedures to modify a single record or multiple records.
To modify a record
- Open the record that you need to modify.
- Click the field, tab, or link in the Navigation pane that contains or takes you to the information you want to update.
- Make the appropriate changes.
- Click Save.
To modify multiple records
- From Asset Management Console, select Functions > Manage CIs.
- In the Select a CI Type dialog box, select the appropriate CI Type, and click Search.
- Select the records that you want to modify, and click Modify all.
- Make the required changes, and click Save.