Exploring CI relationships
To explore CI relationships
- Open the Asset Management console.
- From the Configuration Items (CIs) table, select the CI, and click Explore CI.
After a few seconds, BMC Atrium Explorer opens, displaying the selected CI. Other related CIs might be displayed, depending on the CI types and relationships.
BMC Atrium Explorer
- To view CI instances related to a currently displayed CI instance, click the expand button underneath the CI.
- To limit the related CIs displayed in the view, select a filter.
For information about creating filters, see .
- To resize the graph, use the zoom tool.
- To see further information about any CI in the viewer, hover the mouse over the CI.
Alternative text displays the CI name, class ID, categorization, and owner name. In BMC Atrium Explorer, the categorization appears as category, type, and item. This categorization is the same as product categorization tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you