Changing the status for a schedule
You can add only the following CI types to a schedule:
- Application Infrastructure
- Application System
- Computer System
- Software Server
To change the status for a schedule
- Open a CI, as described in Using search.
- From the navigation pane, choose Functions > Schedule.
This option is displayed only for valid CI types.
- In the Schedule Information dialog box, select the schedule that you want to modify, and click View.
- In the Schedule Information form, in the Status field, select a new option.
The options are Scheduled, In Progress, and Completed. After you complete activities for a maintenance schedule or an audit schedule, change the status to Completed.
- Click Save.
- In the confirmation message that appears, click OK.
The modified schedule appears in the Schedule tab on the CI Information form. If you changed the status to Completed, the Schedule Information table displays the next scheduled audit or maintenance date. The time for next schedule is calculated and the status is again set to Scheduled.