Reviewing a software contract
The Software Contract form displays the following information:
- Contract details, including the status, and the terms and conditions
- A list of all license certificates for the contract
- The cost rollup from the license certificates
From the Software Contract form, you can perform the following actions:
- Update the status of the contract.
- Record payment for the contract.
- Add license certificates, as described in Adding a license certificate to a software contract.
- Add additional details like rights granted and contract terms and conditions as described in Adding additional contract details.
You can perform high-level reviews of all software contracts from the Software Asset Management console and the Contract Management console. For information about the consoles, see About the Software Asset Management (SAM) console and About the Contract Management console.