Placing non-bulk CIs in inventory
You can place non-bulk CIs that you want to manage in inventory by changing the status of the CI to In Inventory, and then designating a location for that CI.
To place non-bulk CIs in inventory
- Open a CI, as described in Using search.
- From the Status list, select In Inventory.
- Click OK in the confirmation message that appears.
- In the Search Inventory Locations dialog box, from the Location list, select a location, make sure other values are correct, and click Search.
- Select a location and click Return.
In the CI Information form, click Save.