Configuring license certificates
This procedure describes how to configure preferences for license certificate creation.
To configure license certificate preferences
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Asset Management > Advanced Options > Rules, and then click Open.
- Click the License Certificate tab.
- From the Auto Receive Certificate list, select one of the following options:
- Yes — If you select Yes, when a purchase order is placed, it will automatically receive the certificate immediately after the purchase request is created. You do not have to go into the Receiving Console to receive the certificate. The full amount is automatically received.
- No — If you select No, you must go into the Receiving Console and manually receive the certificate. You cannot receive a partial quantity for Software types.
- Specify breach levels.
When a certificate is created, it uses the percentages set here to automatically calculate Breach Level 1 and Breach Level 2 based on the stored percentage values.
- Click Save and then click Close.