You can relocate CIs or bulk inventory items from one location to another.
To relocate CIs
- On the Asset Management console, from the navigation pane, choose Functions > Manage Inventory.
- In the Manage Inventory dialog box, specify your search criteria, and click Search.
- Select the CI or bulk inventory item that you want to relocate, and click Relocate CIs.
- In the Search Inventory Locations dialog box, from the Location list, select the location where you want to relocate the CI. If necessary, delete the default Company and Support Company values. Click Search.
- Select the location where you want to relocate your CI.
- In the Quantity field, specify the number of CIs that you want to relocate.
- Click Relocate.