Remedy Asset Management 20.08
Learn what’s new or changed for Remedy Asset Management version 20.08, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of Remedy Asset Management. If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 9.0, review the release notes for versions 9.1, 18.05, 18.08, 19.02, 19.08, 19.11, and 20.02.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
As an end user, access and navigate the interface, modify your application preferences, and work with reports.
As a developer, configure Web Services and develop integrations.
As an administrator, configure Remedy Asset Management.
As an administrator, set up integrations with other BMC products or third-party software.
Resolve common issues or errors, review logs, or contact Support.
- Service Support on BMC Communities web site
- BMC Asset Management Support page, Remedy Asset Management Support
- Search the BMC Support Knowledge base
- BMC Educational Services, BMC Asset Management learning path
- BMC Global Services, BMC Asset Management offerings
- www.bmc.com information about BMC Asset Management
- Documentation for related products
The following site, which is not created or endorsed by BMC, also provides information that you might find helpful:
- The Action Request System discussion list, ARSLIST