Viewing lifecycle audits of a CI
Audit logs displays field and notification audits related to a CI. Entries in the audit log are generated to track the modification when:
- Certain fields are changed
- CI status is changed
- System notifications are sent
The logon ID of the individual making the change appears next to the audit log entry.
Before you begin
To enable audits, see .
To view audits of a CI
- Open a CI, as described in Using search.
- From the navigation pane, choose Functions > Lifecycle Audits.
The Lifecycle Audits dialog box is displayed. You can view form audits or notification audits.
To view field changes on forms
If auditing is enabled in the AST:Attributes form, you can view the status and status reason for field value changes.
- In the Lifecycle Audits dialog box, click the Form Audits tab.
- Select an audit type from the list.
Select an audit row.
The New Field Value area displays the value of the fields audited for the CI.
To view notification audits
- In the Lifecycle Audits dialog box, click the Notification Audit tab.
The audit trail displays all the notifications that were generated for the CI.
- Select a notification audit entry, and click View.