CMDB Class Manager Console
You can use the CMDB Class Manager Console to view and manage the data model. The classes that you view represent CIs and relationships.
To open Class Manager and view classes
- In a browser, enter the URL designated by an administrator. For example:
- <midTier Server> is the name of the web server where the BMC Remedy Mid Tier is installed*.*
- <port> is the port number of the web server where the BMC Remedy Mid Tier is installed, which is required only if the web server is not using the default port (80 if using Microsoft IIS or 8080 if using Apache Tomcat).
- In the login page, specify the following details:
- In the User Name field, type your user name.
- In the Password field, type your password.
- In the Authentication field, type the authentication string (if one was provided by an administrator)
- Click Login.
- In the AR System Home page, select Atrium Core > Atrium Core Console.
If you access multiple servers from the AR System Home page, you would select Atrium Core > Atrium Core Console.
A bar at the top of the BMC Atrium Core Console displays the name of the current user. The Application Launcher bar appears on the left side of the console.
- Click the Application Launcher.
Use this bar to open applications such as BMC Atrium Explorer.
- Mouse over Advanced, and then select Class Manager.
- In the Base Classes section of the navigation pane, click a base class.
- In the display pane, use the expand/collapse buttons to locate the class you want to view.
- Double-click the class you want to view.
The CI Class or Relationship Class dialog box appears.