BMC Asset Management 18.08
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Asset Management version 18.08, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of BMC Asset Management. If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 9.0, review the release notes for versions 9.1 and 18.05.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|November 29, 2018||18.08.01: Patch 1 for version 18.08||This patch consolidates all the Hot Fixes delivered for Asset Management version 18.08 and later into a single patch release.|
|August 31, 2018||18.08 enhancements|
For enhancements in this release, see Remedy IT Service Management Suite enhancements.
Performance, permissions, and system requirements
Information about installation and configuration of the product, migration of data, and deployment
Issues resolution, logs, and contacting Support
Interface descriptions, using the product
Information about adding custom fields and actions, and setting up Smart Reporting.
Development interfaces and toolkits.
Integrations with other products
- Service Support on BMC Communities web site
- BMC Asset Management Support page, Remedy Asset Management Support
- Search the BMC Support Knowledge base
- BMC Educational Services, BMC Asset Management learning path
- BMC Global Services, BMC Asset Management offerings
- www.bmc.com information about BMC Asset Management
- Documentation for related products
The following site, which is not created or endorsed by BMC, also provides information that you might find helpful:
- The Action Request System discussion list, ARSLIST