Working with the AP:Administration form
Process administrators use the AP:Administration form to perform the following tasks of managing and configuring approval server:
- Creating or configuring other process administrators and alternates
- Accessing AR System server settings that are specific to approval server
- Renaming related processes and forms
- Managing approval server processes, rules, notifications, roles, and forms
To access the AP:Administration form, you must be a approval server process administrator or an AR System administrator.
(Click the image to expand it.)
To open the AP:Administration form
- Log in to BMC Remedy AR System as an administrator or a process administrator by using a browser.
- Open the AP:Administration form by using the link on the default AR System Home Page form.
If you do not see a link on AR System Home Page, in a browser, enter the following URL and press Enter:
hostName is the name of the web server, and serverName is the name of the AR System server.
This section only describes how to use the following items on the AP:Administration form:
- Administrator tab — This tab enables you to create and configure process administrators. See Configuring process administrator capabilities.
- Server settings link — This link enables you to configure approval server logging, and customize other settings.
For information about using other tabs and links on the AP:Administration form, see: