Viewing items in the pending distributed queue
Use this procedure to view the distributed operations pending on your local AR System server.
To view items in the pending distributed queue
- In the left pane of the AR System Administration Console, click System > Distributed Server Option > Pending DSO Operations.
- In the Distributed Pending form, enter the appropriate search criteria, and click Search.
For each item that appears in the results list, the form includes this information:
Field Description Pending ID ID of the item. Pending Type Distributed operation type (transfer, update, return, or delete). Form Name of the source form. Source ID ID of the source request. Other
String that specifies additional information about the distributed operation. The string includes one or more of these parameters:
- -e — ID of the target request in a distributed delete operation.
- -E — ID of the source request in a distributed delete operation.
- -o — Flag indicating a limit override in which the DSO server cannot initiate a transfer or return operation.
- -p — Name of the pool to which a distributed delete operation is assigned.
- -s — Name of the form involved in a distributed delete operation.
- -x — Name of the server involved in a distributed delete operation.
Pool Name of the pool to which the distributed transfer, update, or return operation is assigned. Status Status of the item.