Troubleshooting Pentaho plug-in issues
The Pentaho plug-in enables you to run and monitor Atrium Integrator jobs/transformations from AR vendor forms. This plug-in is specifically designed to enable a BMC Remedy AR System or BMC Remedy IT Service Management application user to create a comprehensive, AR form-based data management user interface.
To troubleshoot Pentaho plug-in issues
- Verify the Pentaho plug-in configuration.
For more information, see Pentaho plug-in configuration.
For more information on AR System Administration: Plugin Server Configuration form and AR System Administration: AR System Configuration Generic UI form, see Configuring java plug-in servers and Updating configuration settings by using the AR System Configuration Generic UI form.
- Troubleshoot common plug-in related issues.
For more information, see General approach for troubleshooting plug-in issues.
- If you need to investigate the issue further, enable the following logs:
Enabling logs for the Pentaho plug-in
You can enable logs for the Pentaho plug-in on the Plugin Server Configuration form in the AR System Administration console.
Plugin Server Configuration form
(Click the image to expand it.)
To enable logs for the Pentaho plug-in:
In a browser, open the BMC Remedy AR System Administration Console, and click System > General > Plugin Server Configuration.
- On the Plugin Server Configuration form, from the
- On the Plugin Server Configuration tab, in the Logging Configurations area, from the Log Level list, select DEBUG.
- Click Apply.
The arjavaplugin.log file now generates the debug logs for the Pentaho plug-in.