Setting up the sort order
Use the Sort page to define the order in which requests appear in the matching results list when clicking the Search button in a browser.
To set up the sort order for the results list pane
- Open the form with which you want to work.
- Click the Definitions tab, and expand the Other Definitions panel and then the Sort panel.
- To add fields to the Sorted Fields list, click Add and complete the Field Selector dialog box for each field you want to add.
- To remove a field, select it, and click Remove.
To remove all of the fields, click Remove All.
- To change the order of the fields in the Sorted Fields list, select a field, and use the Up and Down buttons.
- As needed, change the Sort Order value for the fields in Sorted Fields list.
Click in the table cell, and select Ascending or Descending from the list.
Only those character fields that are less than or equal to 255 characters in length are displayed in the sort list.