Searching the Knowledge Base
The BMC Knowledge Base on the BMC Support Central website contains solutions to known problems and common questions and is updated regularly. If you have a problem with the product or a question about it, a search of the Knowledge Base is the most effective way to get an answer. If you cannot find a solution or answer in the Knowledge Base, you can submit an online request for assistance.
To search the Knowledge Base
- Navigate to http://www.bmc.com/support.
- In the Search the Knowledge Base section, enter a question or text that describes your problem, such as the following example:
Flashboard not working ARERR 3607.
If you have the knowledge article ID, you can use it to search directly for the article.
- Click Ask.
- If you are prompted for your support user ID and password, enter them.
- In the Answers section, review the search results.
The highlighted and bold text in the results list match terms in your search question.
- Click a title to view the complete article.