Report status parameters
You can use a flashboard to display the values of the parameters stored in the AR System Publish Report form for an individual report that has been run and published. The parameters include:
- Report Name — A unique string to identify a report.
- Run As — The name of a user to impersonate when running a report.
- Status — The execution status for a report (Pending/Ready/Done/Failed).
- Publish Option — The method to distribute a report after it is run (such as Email).
- Time Zone — The time zone selected in the Report Console to run a report.
- Report Parameters — Report parameters that will be used to run and publish a report.
- Export Options — The output file format after the report is run. The available options are PDF, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, HTML.
- Email List — List of recipients to distribute a report to.
- Status Email List — List of recipients to distribute the status of a report to.
- Attachment with Result — The name of the file that is attached to a report.
- Status Message — Any status message that occurs while running or publishing a report.