Prerequisites for creating plug-ins
To create plug-ins for BMC Remedy Developer Studio, you need the software and project dependencies listed in this topic.
Software requirements for creating plug-ins
- BMC Remedy Developer Studio release 7.6.02 or later
- Java SE JDK 1.8.45 or later
- Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers (Ganymede 3.4 SR2 or later for Windows)
To download the Eclipse software, go to http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/ganymede/sr2.
Extract the downloaded ZIP file into C:\Eclipse3.4 (or later version).
Project dependencies for creating plug-ins
Add the following BMC Remedy Developer Studio plug-ins as dependencies to your custom plug-in project:
- com.bmc.arsys.studio.api (7.6.02 or higher)
- com.bmc.arsys.studio.commonui (7.6.02 or higher)
- com.bmc.arsys.studio.model (7.6.02 or higher)
- com.bmc.arsys.studio.ui (7.6.02 or higher)
- com.bmc.arsys.studio.analyzer.core (7.6.02 or higher)
To do this, extract the contents of the ARSystemServerInstallDir\ DeveloperStudio\files\Plugins.zip file into your top-level Eclipse directory.
For example, if your top-level Eclipse directory is C:\eclipse, extract the contents into C:\eclipse.