Permission Info form
The UDM:PermissionInfo regular form contains lists of all repository objects such as transformations, jobs, database connections, directories, slave servers, and corresponding user, group, or role permissions. By default, all transformations and jobs are assigned public permissions. Users with access to this form can modify the permission settings for repository objects.
For executing jobs or transformations, a query is performed on the UDM:PermissionInfo form to check if the user has permission to access the transformation or job object. If the user has access permission, the execution is performed. If the user does not have access permission, an error message is displayed.
The form contains the following fields:
- Name — The name of the repository object for which the permission is assigned.
- Type — Type of the repository object, transformation, job, directory, database connection, or slave server.
- Object ID — Unique identifier for the repository object.
- Directory ID — Unique identifier for the directory of the job or transformation.
- Atrium Integrator Server Engine Name — Set an Atrium Integrator engine server name for a particular transformation or job in this field. After you set an Atrium Integrator engine server name for a particular transformation or job, then the ARDBC plugin always executes that transformation or job on that particular Atrium Integrator engine server. In this way, you can load balance the data integration jobs across multiple Atrium Integrator engine servers. If you do not set an Atrium Integrator engine server name for a transformation or job then that transformation or job will always be executed on the co-located Atrium Integrator engine server.
- Permissions – The assigned permission or role.