No data is displayed in the flashboard
If you see an empty display in a flashboard, or a message reports that there is no data to display in a pie chart, ask the following questions:
- Is the BMC Remedy Flashboards server running and functioning correctly?
- If you are gathering historical or summary data, has the BMC Remedy Flashboards server been running during your collection interval?
- Is your collection interval or summary interval:
- Set incorrectly or not set at all?
- Set to begin collection or summary at a later date or time?
- Is your variable set correctly?
- Does your flashboard contain the correct variables?
- Is your flashboard linked to the correct form?
- Did you link your flashboard field to the correct server and flashboard in the Properties tab for the Data Visualization field?
- Is the Flashboard Definition Refresh Interval value in the AR System:Flashboard Server Configuration form equal to 0? If this value is equal to 0, the server is not refreshing the cache or updating the flashboard information. Set this value to a higher rate, depending on how often you collect flashboard data. The default value is 1800 seconds (30 minutes). You might want to change this value to 1 second to test your flashboard. See AR System Administration - Flashboard Server Configuration.
- Did you change the Application Service Password after the BMC Remedy Flashboards is started? If you change the Application Service Password on the AR System Administration: Server Information form after the BMC Remedy Flashboards is installed, see Resetting the Application Service password.