Integrating the BMC Remedy Assignment Engine into an application
This section explains how to integrate the BMC Remedy Assignment Engine with your application, starting with the following overview of the process.
To integrate the BMC Remedy Assignment Engine with your application
- Create a form that holds the assignees, and add the appropriate Assignment Engine fields to this form. See Preparing for the auto-assignment process.
For simple applications, you could use the User form to hold this information.
- In the request form to which you want to assign users, create the fields that the Assignment Engine sets on assignment. See Preparing for the auto-assignment process.
- Create or add the assignee and request forms to the Assignment Engine. See Adding assignee and request forms.
- Create rules for assignments. See Adding assignment rules.
- Create processes for assignments. See Adding assignment processes.
This section contains information about: