Identifying the missing distributed operations
Perform the following steps to investigate missing distributed operations:
- Verify whether there is a distributed mapping to transfer the data.
- Access AR System Administration Console, and select System > Distributed Server Option > Distributed Mappings.
- Click Search.
- Select each Distributed Mapping to view the details.
- Note the values of From Form and To Form, which indicate the data to be transferred.
- Enable DSO and filter logging.
- Perform a test operation which should initiate a transfer, and note the form and RequestID.
- Query on Pending DSO Operations to search for the form and Source ID.
- If the entry does not exist, examine the filter log to verify that a filter initiated the transfer.
- If the entry exists, investigate whether there is an issue with errors or performance issues processing Distributed Server Option (DSO) operations.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you