Execution Instance form
The UDM:ExecutionInstance regular form allows multiple instances of the same transformations to be run. For each execution instance that is created, the Atrium Adapter engine returns an identifier called the Atrium Integrator Object ID. A combination of transformation or job name and Atrium Integrator Object ID is used as a unique key and is used internally by the system to identify different instances of the same transformation. However, externally, the unique execution instance name is used to identify the unique execution instances.
Note that you cannot use this form to create a new Execution Instance, you can only use it to view existing Execution Instances that were created from by the Create Execution Instance operation the UDM:Execution form.
The UDM Execution Instance form contains the following fields:
- Name — The name of the transformation or job object to be executed.
- Type — The type of the object to be executed, either transformation or job.
- Execution Instance Name (required) — A unique name to be used to identify the execution instance.
- Atrium Integrator Object ID — Internal unique identifier assigned by the Atrium Integrator engine for the execution instance.
- Directory — The repository directory location of the object to be executed. This is only needed when an object ID is not specified.
- Object ID — The ID of the object to be executed. This is only needed when a repository directory is not specified.
- Log Level — The level of logging to be used for the execution. The default value is Minimal logging. Selections include:
- Row level
- Atrium Integrator Engine Server Name (required) — The name of the Atrium Integrator server.
- In a server group environment, this field displays the primary AR server name. Primary AR server is server which is ranked as 1 in the AR System Server Group Operation Ranking form. Even when a user triggers a job from a secondary server, the job request is sent to the primary AR server. While viewing the execution instance, the Atrium Integrator Engine Server Name field displays the primary AR server name.
- As a single server exists in a non-server environment, the Atrium Integrator Engine Server Name field displays the single server name.
- If you restore the database, you must update this field to reflect the correct primary AR server name.
- Variable Set Name — Specifies an optional variable set to be used by the execution instance.
- Permissions — Specifies the assigned permissions or role.