ARDBC plug-ins configuration
AR System Database Connectivity (ARDBC) plug-ins provide access to data stored outside the AR System database as if the data were located in tables owned by BMC Remedy AR System.
The configuration information for the ARDBC plug-ins is available in the following configuration forms:
- AR System Administration: Plugin Server Configuration form
- AR System Administration: AR System Configuration Generic UI form
Log file configuration is available in the <ARInstallationFolder>\pluginsvr\log4j_pluginsvr.xml file. For information about how to configure a server to use plug-ins, see Configuring a server to use plug-ins.
Use the configuration files to:
- Configure a plug-in server and port
- Enable plug-in logging
- Troubleshoot plug-in issues
The following topics describe the configuration information of the ARDBC plug-ins.
- AppQuery plug-in configuration
- Approval Server plug-in configuration
- DSO Filter Configuration plug-in configuration
- File System plug-in configuration
- Pentaho plug-in configuration
- RKM Group plug-in configuration
- Rule Engine Configuration plug-in configuration
- Software Usage plug-in configuration