Allowing users to delete entries
The Allow Delete option on the Basic tab of the Form Definition tab enables you to allow licensed users who are not administrators to delete entries of a form if the following requirements are met:
- The user has access to the form.
- The user has Change permission to the form's Request ID field.
Currently, Remedy Mid Tier does not support this feature. This feature can be accessed via the API.
If the Allow Delete option is not selected, only an administrator can delete the record.
To allow users to delete entries
- Open the form with which you want to work.
- Select the Definitions tab.
- Expand the Basic panel.
- Select the Allow Delete check box.
- Save the form.