Setting the change history options
With the Change History options, you can modify, merge, or append an BMC Remedy AR System Change History. The change history of an object includes the owner of the object, who last modified it, and the date it was modified.
Change History merging works only when the difference mask for the workflow property is enabled in the Options dialog box, and when the change history options have also been configured.
To select Change History options
- Select Tools > Options.
- Select Migration > Change History.
- In the Change History Merge Options area (the following figure), select how BMC Remedy Migrator should merge or add entries to the change history after each migration:
- Do not modify Change History (default)--the existing change history on the source is not migrated to the destination.
- Merge Change History
- Append string to Change History--enables you to enter some text, such as a description of the change history.
- Merge Change History and append a string--the String field becomes enabled, and you can enter some text, such as a description of the merge.
- Click OK.
Change History options