Setting accessibility options
Accessibility readers can use keyboard and screen-reading software, such as the JAWS for Windows screen reader from Freedom Scientific. To enable the software to present the data as a table and then read the table, you must set accessibility options.
To set accessibility options
- Open a browser and open the AR System User Preferences form.
- Click the Accessibility tab.
- Select the following accessibility options:
- Accessible Mode — Screen Reader / No Vision
- Accessible Message — All Actions