This section contains information about working with distributed fields, mappings, and pools. It also explains how to administer data transfers between forms.
- Adding distributed fields to join forms
- Creating workflow to perform DSO operations
- Enabling distributed fields
- Enabling distributed mappings
- Enabling distributed pools
- Enabling logical mappings
- Managing pending distributed operations
- Performing distributed operations on join forms
- Setting up distributed operations
To configure BMC Remedy Distributed Server Option (DSO), you need the appropriate permissions. See Access control.