BMC Remedy AR System plug-ins enable you to extend AR System server functionality to external data (data not contained in the AR System database). This section describes each type of AR System plug-in and provides general information about plug-ins.
To extend client functionality, you use the AR System C API or Java API. See Integration considerations, Creating and executing BMC Remedy AR System C API programs and BMC Remedy AR System Java API overview.
This section contains information about:
- AR System plug-ins introduction
- Plug-in types supported by BMC Remedy AR System
- AR Filter API plug-ins introduction
- AREA plug-ins introduction
- ARDBC plug-ins introduction
- Installed plug-in components
- Creating C plug-ins
- C plug-in naming conventions
- Configuring the Java plug-in server
- Creating Java plug-ins
- Configuring the AR System server to access a plug-in server
- Running the plug-in server
- Common plug-in C functions and Java methods
- Opening Knowledge Management System Configuration form
For information on , and refer to the topics in BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite documentation.