Deleting an application
When you delete an application, it is removed from the database and from the list of applications in BMC Remedy Developer Studio. The forms, workflow, and data included in the application are not deleted. You must remove them separately.
If you provided an application as a shortcut, tell your user community to delete the application shortcut from their desktops. If users try to start an application after it is deleted from the server, they receive an error message. For more information, see Alternatives for presenting applications to users.
To delete the forms, data, menus, and workflow in an application
- Open the application for modification as described in Working with applications and packing lists.
- Change the list layout to a single list as described in To change the layout of an object list.
- Select all the objects in the list.
- Select Edit > Delete.
- In the Confirm Deletion dialog box, click OK.
To delete the roles used in an application, see Creating and mapping roles.
To delete an application
- In the AR System Navigator, expand serverName > Applications.
- Right-click the application node and select Delete.
- In the Confirm Deletion dialog box, click OK to delete the object or Cancel to preserve the object.
The application is removed from the database, but the objects in the application are not deleted.