Customizing a standard or web view
- In BMC Remedy Developer Studio, open the form for which you want to customize a view.
- Click the tab of the view you want to customize.
- Make the necessary changes.
In the Properties tab for the view (click in an empty part of the form to see these properties), you can specify the visibility of the details pane, results pane, and toolbar when forms are viewed in a browser. You also can edit web header and footer content of any view.
- For detailed information creating views, see Creating and managing form views.
- For information about pane banner visibility on the web, see Showing or hiding the web toolbar.
- For information about editing web header and footer content, see Guidelines for editing web header and footer content.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you