Creating view overlays
This section includes the following information:
- Customizing display properties
- Adding a field to a view overlay
- Customizing table, enum, and menu display
A BMC Remedy AR System application form can have multiple views. You can customize any of the views for your application. For more information, see Creating form views.
To overlay a form view
- In the Form list, select and open the form that you want to customize. (Ensure that the form is overlaid.)
- Select the view that you want to modify.
- While in the active view, select Form > Create View Overlay.
BMC Remedy Developer Studio creates the overlay of the selected view. If the form overlay does not exist, Developer Studio prompts you to create the form overlay. Click Yes.
- Click Form > Save to save your changes. You can now modify the form view.