Configuring SMPM for a tenant
To configure BMC Service Management Process Model (SMPM) for a tenant, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the tenant.
- Navigate to the Integration Configuration form.
- Open the SYS:Integration Management form or perform the following steps:
- Select Application Flyout > Administrator Console > Application Administrator Console.
- On the Application Administration Console page, select Custom Configuration tab.
- Navigate to Foundation > Advanced Option > System Configuration Settings > Integration Management and click Open.
- Perform a search to list all the records (for example: Integration Application = %).
- For the following records, update the entry with the following details and then save each entry.
Host = /
Port = “” (Empty)
Status = Enabled