AR System Email Association form
The Email Engine uses the AR System Email Association form to store associations between an email message and one or more attachments, or between a template and one or more attachments.
- For incoming messages, this information includes the association between the message and any attachments included with the message.
- For outgoing messages, this information includes associations for attachments that should be included when the message is sent.
For each association, the form provides:
- Unique ID.
- Source type (email or template). If the source type is template, the form reflects the association between a template and any attachments that should be included when that template is used. An example is an HTML template with graphics that must be included to make sure that the message is displayed correctly.
- Source ID (the ID of the email or template).
- Destination type (email attachment).
- Destination ID (the ID of the attachment).
This association enables multiple emails to be associated with one attachment, or one email to be associated with multiple attachments.
Because this information is used internally by the Email Engine, you should not create or modify entries in this form.