This space contains information about the 8.1 release of the BMC Remedy Action Request System (BMC Remedy AR System), BMC Remedy Encryption Security, and BMC Remedy Migrator products.
- To learn about the latest features in this release, see Release notes and notices, particularly:
- For information about the issues in this release, see Known and corrected issues.
- For new topics about features already present in version 8.1, see Technical Bulletins.
- To find content in the online documentation that was previously provided in PDF format, see Locating white papers, guides, and technical bulletins.
- To plan for an installation or upgrade, see Planning.
- To learn about installing or upgrading BMC Remedy AR System, see Installing or Upgrading.
- The BMC Remedy User and BMC Remedy Alert clients are no longer installed. For details, see the End of Life statement (Support login required).
Where to start
- End users: Using
- Administrators: Planning, Installing, Upgrading, Configuring after installation, Integrating, Administering, and Troubleshooting
- Developers: Integrating, Developing an application, and Developing an API program
- Architects: Architecture
For a description of key user responsibilities, see User goals and features.
Recently updated pages
FYI - The patch 001 and 002 links are set to https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars81/Home#, not the What's New or patch pages.
Thank you for noticing this issue. The links should work correctly now.
I am unable to download a full PDF of the AR System and Atrium Core product pages. I have tried a lot of times using different browsers, networks, etc. I was able to do it for many other products (ITSM 8.1.00 for exemple), just not for those ones. I need them to attach to a customer RFP, as a proof of requirements fulfillment. How can I get help?
Hi Andre, thank you for your comment. Could you tell me the error you're getting?
No error messages. The process hangs on the progress bar screen like this:
"Export in Progress
Collecting pages to export. 0/0"
Hi Aparma, I notice the number of pages by topic in some cases are very huge, so most probably I have to give to the system much more time to export all pages from these products. I decided to export topic by topic as a workaround. It is working!
Where is "what's new" for SP1 ?
You can find the information here:
This space cannot be added to the "favorite spaces" section on the dashboard.
Could you please check?
Hi Ivan, thank you for your comment. Are you getting any specific error message?
Bruce Cane helped me to work around this:
"Try opening the wiki space in question and, from the tool bar across the top of the Home page, select Browse > Advanced. On the Advanced tab, look to the Navigation pane on the left side of the page. At the bottom you will see Add Space to Favourites. Click that. This method seems to be more reliable than adding it to favourites fromthe Dashboard."
The above worked for me. Thanks!
Where can I find BMC RTTS Admin Guide?
Thanks in Advance for the help!
Could you please let us know exactly what's your requirement.
We're currently running Remedy ARS V7.6.04. I'm looking for support document on User SSO Authentication. Is V8.1 much different from V7.6.04?
Thanks in advance for your help
Hello Deicha Kulwatanapong ,
AR System version 8.1 is not much different than version 7.6.04 for SSO authentication.
Hope this helps.
Log in or register to comment.