Defining forms, descriptors, and layouts for the home page
This section describes the tasks and procedures an administrator must complete to configure the AR System Customizable Home Page for use. The steps include:
- Create each form that will appear in a panel in the home page. See Defining form views for the customizable home page.
- Create an entry in the AR System Home Page Descriptor form for each form view that can appear in a home page panel. See Defining form descriptors.
- Create a default layout, and assign up to four Descriptor entries, one per possible panel. See Defining default layouts.
- Test the configured home page.
- Set the Default Home Page for the server to the AR System Customizable Home Page form. See Specifying a home page on the server.