Creating workflow to modify requests
This section contains information about:
- How to use workflow to modify requests
- Creating a security key
- Creating a sample form for your modify example
- Creating filter workflow that triggers a Notify action
- Exporting an email template
- Creating a submit email
- Replying to email notifications
The following example walks you through the procedure for creating workflow to modify requests.
In this example, make sure that the Demo user is still active and has an email address that works with the Email Engine. Make sure your incoming and outgoing mailboxes work correctly. Finally, set the polling intervals on your incoming and outgoing mailboxes to one minute so that you can quickly verify your results.
The example is simple but complete, and you can easily add more functionality. For example, you could create a Run If qualification in your filter to search for records that are marked Urgent and are assigned to your Managers group.