The UDM:Config regular form contains connection details for the Atrium Integrator repository and Atrium Integrator engine. The repository is created when the AR System server is installed, and the parameters are configured with default settings from the AR System server. The settings are stored in the UDM:Config form fields and can be modified by users with AR System administrator level access.
The Repository Connection Details section includes these fields:
- Private RPC Program Number — A private RPC queue for all operations (such as, load and save) on the repository. The default value is 0 for no private RPC queue.
- API Timeout Normal (seconds) — The API time for all operations (such as, load and save) on the repository. The default value is 7200 seconds.
The Atrium Integrator engine Details section includes these fields:
- Atrium Integrator Server Name — The name of the server hosting the Atrium Integrator. By default this is the AR System server name.
- Host — The host name assigned to the server hosting the Atrium Integrator server. By default this is the AR System server host name.
- Port — The server port assigned to the Atrium Integrator server.