Using the AR System Object List
The AR System Object List displays a list of all forms and other object types for which users have permissions. The BMC Remedy AR System administrator can make the object list available in a browser, by entering the URL
http://<hostName>/arsys/forms (hostName is the name of the web server where BMC Remedy Mid Tier is running).
For information about how to make the AR System Object List available in a browser, see Enabling the AR System Object List.
If the AR System Object List is enabled, you can use it to access forms and applications in your browser.
Object List example
(Click the image to expand it.)
Opening forms and applications from the Object List
To open a form, select the form name and click Open New or Open Search.
To open an application, select the application and click Open.
The Show Hidden check box is visible to administrators only.
For more information about the AR System Object List, see:
- Searching for forms or applications in the Object List
- Choosing how forms and applications are displayed
- Creating requests
- Editing fields with rich text formatting
- Navigating by using bookmarks
- Modifying requests
- Using the query builder widget
- How the back button behaves
- Opening a form in a new window
- Keyboard shortcuts