Searching for forms or applications in the Object List
By default, the AR System Object List displays all available forms and applications for your mid tier. You can restrict the display to specific forms, applications, and servers by using any of the following methods:
- To find objects in a specific server, enter all or part of the server name in the Server field and click Search.
- To find an application, enter all or part of the application name in the Application field, and click Search.
- To find a form, enter all or part of the form name in the Name field and click Search.
- To restore the full list of forms and applications, clear the Server, Application, and Name fields, and click Search.
- To find an application or form by keyword, enter a word or a phrase from the name and click Search. The search is conducted only on the Name column. Use the following criteria:
- The name of a form or any sequence of letters contained in the form or application name. For example, if the form name is Purchase Requisition and you enter requ, the form is found.
- Multiple, non-sequential words or search operators are not valid as keywords. You can also arrange items in the list by name, server, or type by clicking the appropriate column headings.