After you upgrade, perform the necessary procedures to complete the upgrade.
For BMC Remedy AR System, see these topics:
- After upgrading from BMC Remedy AR System 7.6.04 with view overlays present
- Comparing objects after you upgraded with overlays already present
- Disabling ServletExec after an upgrade
- Approval Server post-upgrade procedures
- Developer Studio post-upgrade procedures
- Completing an upgrade from version 7.6.03 on a DB2 database
For information about how the service address prefix is set in a WSDL, see Adding web report and service address prefix.
For BMC Atrium, see After you upgrade Atrium Core on the BMC Atrium wiki space.
For BMC Remedy IT Service Management, see Upgrading on the BMC ITSM wiki space.
No special procedures are required after upgrade BMC Service Level Management or BMC Service Request Management.