Configuring replay simulations
To configure how SilkPerformer ends simulations, follow this procedure:
- Choose Settings > Active Profile.
- In the left navigation pane, click Replay.
- In the left navigation pane, click Simulation.
The Profile Simulation dialog box appears.
- In the Simulation tab, clear all options except these (see the following figure):
SilkPerformer Profile - Simulation dialog box
(Click the image to expand it.)
- Call end transactions for stopped virtual users - If you end a test early, SilkPerformer calls the transaction that contains the end keyword before stopping the test. Logout is usually put in the end transaction.
- Complete current transactions for stopped virtual users - If you end a test early, SilkPerformer finishes its current transaction before stopping. It does not abruptly end but gracefully exits. Your choice to enable or disable this.
- Smooth transaction arrival rate (Queuing Workload) - If you use the Queuing model, select this option.