Actions triggered by the Save Enrollee Edits button in the AR System server sample application
In the AR System server sample application, the button "Save Enrollee Edits" triggers the following actions:
- Clicking the button calls the Sample:ReassignEditedRows active link.
- Sample:ReassignEditedRows contains a Call Guide action, which calls the Sample:LoopReassignEnrollment active link guide.
- Sample:LoopReassignEnrollment is a table loop guide, which calls the active link Sample:LoopPushEnrollee.
- Sample:LoopPushEnrollee uses a qualification and a Push Fields action to locate the correct row or rows in the table and update them.
- When the guide Sample:LoopReassignEnrollment has completed looping through the table, it returns control to the Sample:ReassignEditedRows active link (the active link that called the guide).
- Sample:ReassignEditedRows executes its next action, which is a Change Field action that refreshes the table.
- Sample:ReassignEditedRows exits, and the form is now updated.