Assigning IS Personas to People data
To provide a user with access to one or more applications, administrators create and assign an IS Persona to a person record. As an administrator, create the IS Personas by using BMC Helix Innovation Studio and define the permissions for deployed applications. For more information, see .
To assign an IS Persona to People data
- Log in to Mid Tier .
- On the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
From the Application Settings list, select Foundation > People > People, and click Open.
- On the People form, click New Search, and select the person to whom you want to assign an IS persona.
- Select Login/Access Details > IS Personas.
- In the Login ID field, enter the login ID if the login ID is not added for the selected person record.
- Click Update Personas.
On the IS Personas form, enter the following details:
Application Name Select the name of the deployable application for which you are defining an IS persona. IS Persona Select the IS persona from the list to assign for the person.
- Click Add/Modify.
- Click Close and then click Save.