Starting or stopping the Flashboards server
Use the Flashboards server to collect historical data.
To start or stop the Flashboards server on Windows
- Access the Services screen.
- Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click the Services icon.
- Select the Flashboards server.
- Select Action > Start or Action > Stop.
To start and stop the Flashboards server on UNIX or Linux
When you start or stop the AR System Server on UNIX or Linux, Flashboard server is started or stopped automatically.
- Change directories to the installation directory of that server.
Enter the following commands to start or stop the Flashboards server:
If you are running two Flashboards servers on the same computer and you enter the server.sh stop command, both servers will stop. To stop only one Flashboards server, include the port number in the command as given below:
server.sh stop -p <portNumber>