Overview of Approval Central
Approval Central is designed for process administrators and approvers, and is used to perform the following activities:
- Searching for approval requests by specifying certain criteria
- Viewing approval request details
- Approving or rejecting requests
- Putting requests on hold
- Defining alternate approvers
- Reassigning a request to another approver
- Creating or responding to More Information requests
Process administrators use Approval Central to override approvers when necessary. Approvers also use Approval Central when acting as alternates for other approvers.
Approval Central as seen by the sample user Jack Miller
(Click the image to expand it.)
For more information, see Approval Central.