Finding fields in a form
Use the procedures described in this section to locate a field in a specific form view. These procedures are useful in the following circumstances:
- The form has a lot of fields.
- You need to find an unlabeled field.
- You need to find a field that is behind another field.
- You know the field ID but do not know where the field is on the form.
Refer to the following topics:
- Learn about how to find fields by label, name or ID, Finding fields by label, name, or ID.
- Learn about how to find fields in a list on the outline tab, Finding fields in a list on the Outline tab.
- Learn about setting setting tab order for fields on a form, Setting tab order for fields on a form