Displaying FTS weight in a results list
In the Results List Fields panel on the Definitions tab, you can configure results lists to display the FTS weight for all requests retrieved.
To display FTS weight in a results list
- In BMC Remedy Developer Studio, open the form for which you want to define the results list format.
- Select the Definitions tab.
- Expand the Other Definitions panel and then the Result List Fields panel.
- Click Add.
- In the Field Selector dialog box, select WEIGHT, and click OK.
The WEIGHT field displays the weighted value of retrieved BMC Remedy AR System requests when you create a results list in the browser. If sorted by descending weight, the requests are listed in order, based on a relevance factor calculated by the search engine.
- If necessary, specify a Separator and Width.
- Save the form.
BMC Remedy AR System does not support Full Text Search if you have read-only database. For more information on using read-only database, see Using read-only database.