Creating image objects
Use this procedure to create an image object.
To create an image object
- In AR System Navigator, expand serverName > All Objects.
- Right-click Images, and select New Image.
A blank image object opens in the editing area.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the image.
The description appears in the list of images in the Object Selector dialog box when you add an image to a field or form view. Enter up to 255 characters.
- Click Browse, and navigate to the directory containing the image.
- To display the available images in the directory, select the various image types from the Files of Type list.
- Select the image to store in AR System, and click Open.
The image appears in the preview pane of the image object.
- Save the image object, assigning a unique name in the Save Image As dialog box.
Images are indexed on the name you assign and by the image ID. Image names can have up to 255 characters.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you