Creating customized login pages
You can customize the login page of an application by creating a separate HTML file. When this file is properly configured, the mid tier will append it to the login.jsp file as an <iframe>.
- Create a new HTML page with the text that you want to include in your customization.
- Save this page as login.html. (Do not use any other name, and be sure that the extension is html instead of htm.)
- In BMC Remedy Developer Studio, open the application for which you want the customized login page.
- Click the Support Files panel.
- Under the Resources Directory Structure level, create a new directory called public (lowercase p).
- Select this directory.
- Click Add.
- Browse to the login.html file that you created in step 1.
- Add the file to the public directory.
public directory on Support Files panel
(Click the image to expand it.)
- Save your application.
- Log on to your application to verify that the customized text appears. (It will be displayed in an iframe just below the login fields.)